ZINO T news online official page

ZINO T news online official page
Contact us

Thursday, August 17, 2017

MEET THE FAST RISING SUPER-STAR ARTIST OF VME™

Recently ZINO T NEWS online interviewed the fast rising super star VANVIC®

You are welcome to ZINO T NEWS VANVIC®?

it my pleasure

Pls can you tell the world  about your self ?

Ah... Thank you for the privileged you gave me for the people around to know me and more about me..



My full name is Joseph Uche Chukwu Victor Emeka.. 
I am the second child to my mum even though not second to my dad because my mum is the second wife to my dad.
I am the only son to my mum and the second to my dad..
I grew up in the street where things seems to be strict and interesting as a child from average and comfortable home..
Am a Christian and a choir in the church and also an instrumentalist of my church, in fact a member of choreography and drama group..which have huge impact on my musical skills.
I am a rapper, songwriter, composer, hip-hop, dancehall, and afro-pop artist..
My stage is Vanvic , though some other people call me Boi-vic and some call me  YoungJesus because my dad name is Joseph and my Mum name is Mary

OK you said you are from the street but what really made you discover your talent?

Okay, talking about how I discover my talent...

It is not today or yesterday that I started this..as you all know that it is advisable to do what give you joy than the one that takes a lot of pain and strength out of you.
Doing music is a profession I found so easy and non challenging.. It was  discover right from my child hood due to the passion I ever have for entertainment and musical tools which entice many people to recognize my strength in it

 OK that very good how many tracks have u release so far?


Okay...... So far to this moment, I have released up to 8 tracks already.

1- Shake Body
2- Hands Up ft Austin
3- Loke ft Joshbanty
3- Alhaji Baba
4- Buga
5- Holla Holla
6- Remember
7- Champion
8- Aka-Chukwu(hands of God).
Wow that good!

What state did u hail from?


Wow .....
My both parent are from Enugu State of Nigeria (coal city)..
But by birth, I was born in Ogun state and grew up till this moment in Oyo state..

A lot of people exclaimed that I don't look like one from the eastern part of Nigeria, saying I am more like one from Oyo state so they call me Omo-Yoruba

Lol omo Yoruba it seems you have many Nick name?

Yea you heard that now......
Even my bestie Zamfara calls me Charming Prince

U said u are a rapper song writer,hip hop dance hall artist, it seems u specialize in all aspect of music?


Yes ... I try as much as possible to fit in well as a Fast Growing Nigeria Artist... 
You know here in Nigeria you will be determined by your musical strength, you can see the like of Mike Abdul doing gospel pop and even frank Edward so as to lighten up their strength..
Oh that good

What are your hobbies?


My hubbies? 
Okay, watching and playing football, listening to music, traveling, even eating because I love nice food too


 Wow that good who is your menthol in the industry?


Oh my mentor in the industry? 

I think I must be precise here,

I like to be like the big guns in the industry but only one I choose as my mentor which is Psquare..

They are so motivational and naturally endowed.. So I wanna be like them in all
Oh really that fascinating

Where do u see your self in the next few years?

 I hope to be the next rated on scene in few years to come like Davido , wizkid and Olamide respectively
Wow good

Who is your crush among the female artist in the entertainment industry?

 My female crush in the industry is Cynthia Morgan.
Lol wow that enticing.....

And research shows that u are in a record label can u shed more light on that?

Talking about A record Label, am self working on my own, am not yet in any records yet but I will welcome it if any offer comes in..

Presently I set up a name VME (Vamp Music Entertainment) to many have thought its a record label but not, rather its a forum I set up to encourage other up and coming artist to provide them with the idea and the skill they needed to guide them through into the music heart..
It help to figure out your specialization


That good what do u have for your fans and menthol?

To my fans am grateful  for their support that keeps me moving till today...
"Without you all I am Nobody" 
I promise not to let you all down. Am a lover of good music and I promise to give you too the good music to spice up your days..

And for the up coming artist I beg you in the name of God, no rushing, be calm and compose good music and you'll get there.. Even DonJazzy said music that will make you a star come once, so be patience ...

And to those that I mentor , be real for you to last, don't fake you are.. This has been helpful to the stars up there already too 

 Who does your shout out goes to?

My shout out goes to Real Nigga , the Interlink 2016 BAM crew, my fans, my producers in person of Waxsun, Evergrin, Effiko, PIYANO, JP's mix, Kezyklef and co..
God bless the stars Encouraging me too, in person Rm-sol Hdesign and my DJs.. DjSogzy, DjYummyB, DjXy, and lots more..
God bless you all

Download VANVIC® current single CHAMPION












2 comments:

Type your opinion

Inside view

Latest 9mobile 300MB Daily Free Browsing Cheat For NapsternetV VPN

Our job is to get you latest free browsing cheat as we get hold of them. This time around, we will be sharing yet another new settings for 9...

Interesting article